Installation Procedure for Kaluza C Analysis
- Once you click the link, the Kaluza C Analysis Setup.exe file will download to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, open the file.
- The Kaluza C Analysis Installer dialog box appears. As demonstrated in the dialog box, the application is dependent upon successful installation of three other prerequisites, which are included on your Kaluza Analysis installation disc. If any of the three prerequisites have not already been installed on your computer, a red X will appear next to the name of each product that needs to be installed. Install each pending prerequisite, one at a time, by selecting the Install link, and then following all prompts and accepting all default settings for each pending installation. When a product has been successfully installed, a green check will display next to the product name.
- When all three prerequisites have been installed, select the Install Kaluza C button located in the lower right corner of the dialog box. NOTE: The Install Kaluza C Analysis button will not be enabled until all three products have been installed.
- The Kaluza C Analysis Setup wizard appears:
- Once the installation process is complete, select Finish. The Kaluza C Analysis icon (purple) should now be located on your desktop. Double click the icon to launch the software.
- When logging in for the first time, enter "Admin" in the username field and "password" in the password field.
For details on using Kaluza C Analysis, refer to the Kaluza Analysis Software Instructions for Use by selecting the link located in the upper right corner of the application.