MET ONE 6000P
MET ONE 6000 air particle counters are a compact design with flexible sizing, flow rate and communication options that address the specific needs of cleanroom environments within the pharmaceutical, semiconductor, hard disk drive and flat panel display industries providing ISO 21501 accuracy for continuous particle monitoring. Reduce initial installation cost with MET ONE 6000P remote air particle counter’s integrated multi-parameter measurements.
- Built-in vacuum pump
- Industry leading particle counting on-line reliability
- Flexible for all your remote air particle counter applications
- Flexible particle count size in 0.3µm or 0.5µm; 0.1cfm or 1.0cfm flow rates
- Long life laser diode for guaranteed continuous monitoring.
- Easy to integrate with any facility monitoring system
- Open architecture design to communicate seamlessly with your system
- Count alarm and alerts enable visual notification via built-in status lights.
- Optional relative humidity and temperature probe integrates RH/T data with particle count data in same data stream.
Choose a MET ONE 6000P Model
- Built-in flow sensor to assure proper air flow for sampling
- 0.5 µm sensitivity for pharmaceutical and ISO Class 5 clean room monitoring
- Enables compliance with 21 CFR Part 11, FDA cGMP, and EU GMP Annex 1
- Integrated or external status LED for fast troubleshooting and reduced downtime
- Flow sensor improves operational reliability during continuous monitoring
- Reduced downtime for instrument removal and re-installation for routine calibration/preventative maintenance
- Multiple communication options for easy FMS integration
- Built-in flow rate sensor controlled vacuum pump for lower installation cost and system complexity
- Integrated pump improves reliability across the system – no single point of failure
- Long life laser diode for guaranteed continuous monitoring
|Performance||ISO 21501-4 unit-to-unit accuracy & reproducibility|
|Industry Standards||ISO 21501-4 , ISO 14644-1:2015, FCC, CE|
|Light Source||Long Life Laser™ Diode|
|Particle Size Analysis Range||0.50|10.00|μm / 0.5|10|μm|
|Flow Rate||28.32 L per minute|
|Coincidence Loss||10% at 20,000,000 particles/m3|
|Throughput||28.32 L per minute|
|Zero Count||ISO 21501-4 & JIS B 9921 (1 count or less in 5 min; 95% UCL)|
|Count Alarms Display and Cycles||User-defined alarm counts displayed via LED on box or remote LED|
|Item Specifications Referenced||2088615-PF-EA|