CYTO Conference 2019
June 22-26, 2019
Vancouver Convention Centre
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Interact with the CytoFLEX, MoFlo Astrios, Biomek i7, and Kaluza data at booth #502. We are featuring three elaborate workstations to provide a real-world experience, including biological nanoparticles, multicolor analysis, and assay automation solutions for medium- to high-throughput.
Save your seat to these popular Lunch and Learn Sessions:
- Extracellular Vesicles for ‘Liquid Biopsy’ Development in Cancer, shared by Karla Williams, Assistant Professor at the University of British Columbia’s on Sunday, June 23rd at 12:30 in Ballroom C.
- The Difference Between Stromal Vascular Fraction Cell Content in Microfragmented Lipoaspirate Compared to the Lipoaspirate Counterpart, use case presented by Denis Polanec, Head of the Department of Translational Medicine at Children’s Hospital Srebrnjak on Tuesday, June 25th at 12:30 in Ballroom C.
Join us on June 24-25 at booth #502 to hear real-world use cases. The speaker lineup with topics include:
- Ask the Experts! A Panel Discussion on Biological Nanoparticles, led by Dr. George Brittain and Maria Gentile with Beckman Coulter Life Sciences.
- Full Scatter Resolution of 80 nm Polystyrene Nanoparticles on a Beckman Coulter MoFlo Astrios EQ, presented by Alexis Perez-Gonzales, Ph.D. with Peter Doherty Institute
- Streamlining Extracellular Vesicle Processing: Isolation to Analysis, given by John Tigges with Beth Israel Deacones Medical center
- Sample In, Answer Out: Fully Automated Immune-Monitoring Station, guided by Neil Kayal, Ph.D. with Beckman Coulter Life Sciences
Want to learn more now? Check out our latest information and resources with the links below:
- Flow cytometer: CytoFLEX
- Cell sorter: MoFlo Astrios
- Automated liquid handler: Biomek i7
- Flow cytometry software: Kaluza
See our full program.
For more information on CYTO 2019 and to register for the conference click here.